SMART | OUT-ON-YOUR-OWN
Homeshores Direct: a Festival of World Cultures 365
SM'ART E-COMMUNITY: THE ITSC MICRO-FINANCE INSTITUTE: The following Sm'art Finance for Sm'art Traders | Out on your Own will be made available from the VoxFoundations' Virtual ITSC Micro-Finance Institute where Job Opportunities can be co-created in a Campus-centric environment through ITSC, a virtual International Traded-Services Centre, in a localised Cultural environment as organised through E-Communities.Coop Sm'art Hubs. These Diaspora driven Sm'art Finance opportunities will originated through the Vox Franchise Community Hubs, the Sm'art Hubs, and for associated Sm'art Traders providing culture based trade-services.
ITSC WORLD MICROFINANCE INSTITUTE
- PREMIERE ACCOUNTS
- CREDIT UNION
- MONEY TRANSFERS
- ATM CENTRE
- DIASPORA BONDS
- LEVERAGED SECURITISATON
- LOCAL 4 'N 1 PROJECTS
SELF HELP GROUPS & CLUBS
The evolving Sm'art E-CO MicroFinance Institute's Programmes (Books: http://astore.amazon.com/wwwvoxworldco-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=474) will be E-CO Trader-centric rather than Employment-centric and are being developed by VoxLabs for sole application from the Vox Foundation's Sm'art E-CO: The ITSC MicroFinance Institute, from where it plans to carry the following E-CO Trader-centric MICRO-FINANCE in Licensed Finance Institute Programmes through SM'ART FINANCE Service Providers:
- Sm'art L-E@rn ICT Foundation Programmes with Introductory ICT Kit SM'ART FINANCE as stepping stone to the other Foundations' Life-Work 100 - with monthly POS Sm'artShop distribution to Life-Work 100 Diaspora audiences via Community Co-op Outlets.
- Licensed Programmes in SM'ART FINANCE- in online, and/ or podcast formats.
- Free-to-Member SM'ART FINANCE in incentivised programmes from its Culture Showcase Portal.
- SM'ART FINANCE can be made available through online, offline and/ or mobile channels.
- Content features to include Culture Customisation with SM'ART FINANCE.
- SM'ART FINANCE that carry Cultural Edutainment features
- SM'ART FINANCE that carries free VoxLabs Vouchercard incentives for Diaspora Organisation Members & their global Communities upon successful completion of Courses.
- The Foundation's goal to reachout and serve Under-served People of the World, an estimated BOP Population of 4 Billion with Life-Work 100 SM'ART FINANCE:
- Life-Work 100 SM'ART FINANCE
- Life-Work 100 Innovation & Intellectual Property Rights SM'ART FINANCE
- Life-Work 100 Continuing Education Programme SM'ART FINANCE for Sm'art Jobs.
- Life-Work 100 Upskilling, Reskilling & Retraining SM'ART FINANCE
- Life-Work 100 Career, Job or Trade Conversion SM'ART FINANCE
- Life-Skills 100 Financial Education SM'ART FINANCE
- Life-Work 100 Remote Learning SM'ART FINANCE at Home will have following Features:
- Computer-based Internet Distance Education
- Disk-based Home Correspondence Courses
- Downloadable iPhone & other Podcast-based
- E-Classroom-based Sm'art Hub Learning
- Knowledge E-Bases
- Virtual & Co-op Study Centres
- Library Links
- Opportunities in 'E@rn while you L-E@rn' SM'ART FINANCE
- Opportunities in 'L-E@rn and E@rn' SM'ART FINANCE
- Self-Paced Learning SM'ART FINANCE
- Personalised e-Learning SM'ART FINANCE
- Rapid Learning techniques SM'ART FINANCE
- Adaptive Learning SM'ART FINANCE - with Adaptive Hypermedia, Pedagogy & Student-centric Presentations.
- Uploadable E-Books for Kindle & other E-Book Read, with PDF and other repository files in support of E-Learning
- Virtual Translations - online, offline & mobile